By Lizann Dunegan
The most complete, dog-friendly travel and outdoor activity guide for the state of Oregon.
This newest edition to the canine guidebook series is the ultimate travel guide for resident and visiting dog lovers. Canine Oregon is sure to be your greatest companion, second only to your doggie best friend, of course!
Included in this book are:
- 150 Hiking Trails, 38 Mountain Biking Trails, and Cross-Country Skiing Trails, as well as more than 100 Parks (including urban parks) suitable for your canine friend
- Canine first-aid and checklists of what equipment to bring on your adventures
- Dog-friendly restaurants and accommodations
- Information on teaching your dog proper traveling etiquette both in the car and on the trail
- Resources for obtaining the appropriate equipment