The Core Program
By Peggy W Brill PT
Now, every woman can feel her best! 15 minutes a day that can change your life. Introducing the fitness program designed by a renowned physical therapist - FOR WOMEN!
Peggy Brill has devoted her professional life to developing an exercise program specifically for women, based on everything she has learned as a physical therapist about movement dynamics and body structure. The Core Program focuses on developing and balancing the muscles in the anatomical center of the body - the core - which includes the back, hip, and abdominal muscles.
This remarkable head-to-toe workout targets the "hot spot" areas - neck, back, pelvis, hips, knees - that cause problems for even the healthiest women. In just 15 minutes a day, these easy-to-learn exercises will help women:
- Strengthen their bodies to achieve balance and alignment
- Eliminate everyday aches and pains
- Prevent bone loss
- Protect against Osteoarthritis
- Improve sleep, digestion, and circulation
- Enjoy better sex
- Feel energized all day long
- Overcome the effects of aging